Thursday, May 3, 2012

About myself

Welcome to the Rage of Bahamut guide, a free resource for information on the popular Iphone and Android game Rage of Bahamut. My name is Mitch, or you can find me in game as Akzel5. I am creating this guide to make it easier for individuals to gather information and make the game more enjoyable for new players who may not be aware of some of the game mechanics, and also to provide some in-depth strategies and insights to long time players. This guide is free, but if you wish to show your appreciation, you can fellow me (again that's Akzel5) or if you are just starting out, please use my referral code msc19987, I often give away maxxed cards to my fellows to help them along in boss fights and PvP.

This guide is pretty much brand-new, and sections will be added frequently, so bookmark us, and check back once in awhile, there might be something useful or interesting for you!