Sunday, May 13, 2012

New site underway and forums are available

I've begun migrating information to a new site format! I have some work to do on banners, backgrounds, and other such aesthetics before it is ready for viewing, but I have opted to open up the forum. Please feel free to join and post, get your name out there!


I will be deciding soon whether or not to do a chat-room. If anyone knows a chat-room host that can be accessed from PC or from android / Iphone devices please let me know!

8 comments:

  1. Any chance you need any help? Card image/stat gathering or otherwise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, always. You can send anything you think would be useful to mcnpandroid@gmail.com. You will be recognized on the site for your contributions, and I may be able to reward those who have proven extremely useful.

      Delete
  2. I believe chatango works on both pc and Droid. At least it does on my evo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it seems the current wiki is not very updated, if you are able to create a new wiki, i will be very willing to help out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may take you up on that, however, I've been exceedingly busy with work since summer rolled around. Why don't you write up a rough draft of what you have in mind, and email it to me at mcnpandroid@gmail.com, and I'll check it out, maybe send you some Cure Water for your time.

      Delete
  4. how do i make my own order ?? cant find it on the web haha lmk plzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know if I can help at all. We can work something out. And if u get the forums up make a guild decking and sticky mine as recruitment and my guild members will be registered through ur forums and our discussion will be there so u have more forum traffic and ill advertise on other sites on my end.

    ReplyDelete